Liga Europea
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Liga Europea

Liga Europea de Futbol FIFA 09 Xbox 360

ÍndicePortalBuscarÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

romance - Looking for a dominant man

AutorMensaje
AlburyWo
Invitado

romance  - Looking for a dominant man Empty
MensajeTema: romance - Looking for a dominant man   romance  - Looking for a dominant man I_icon_minitimeLun 25 Jul 2011 - 23:33

dating uk - Are u lucky enough? My name is Kaelyn PAULEY i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Sunshine Coast dating South Australia dating Rockingham dating Tasmania free online dating Western Australia online dating Open minded girl , seeking open minded guys for some horny kinky fun, tastes are varied....I dont want anybody clingy, just some NSA stuff on the side. Message me for more... I want a guy to play with. Someone who can make me laugh and make me hot at the same time. Someone who will answer my calls after a night of happy hour and meet up in a parking lot to talk . Is that u? I am in a relationship but looking for a sexula encounter with a man and a woman (preferably a couple). I am bi-curious and am looking for either a female encounter with a male present to watch and help, or i would like both to participate. I am a clean cute chick looking for fun. I am beautiful but I kept my pics off for discretion. im just trying this out, looking to meet new ppl....if you want to no more about me message me i love shopping, hanging out with my girls, fashion, ....et.c..like i said if there is anything you want to know just ask. NOBODY THAT IS CLINGY THOUGH, I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN! my guy friends say i have that good girl look on the outside. i really wanna go out dancing and see where it leadsw..the sooner the betetr! your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. if you are cool and normal send me a pic and i will write you back. im a small town girl that is new to the area. i love going out and want someone to show me around ifrst. im not looking for drama just a lot of fun! if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me.

romance - Looking for a dominant man
Página 1 de 1.